Wreaths aren't just for Christmas!

Much to my horror my Husband said that he was going to cut the Hydrangea back this week as the blooms were going over.........yes yes yes yes yes NO I cried, as I still think they are beautiful as the colours change from pink to purple to reddish brown. 

Of course I can't cry in horror without having a plan of action and I had to work quickly to save the blooms from the hands of my husband, so I decided a Hydrangea wreath for our front door would fit the bill.

I already had a willow wreath base and it literally took me 10 mins to cut the blooms and foliage and feed them through the willow,Ta Dah a very rustic but perfectly beautiful piece of door decor was in place!

I'm even considering dried Hydrangea Christmas decorations for my Christmas tree this year to match my floral wallpaper!

Comments